Saturday, May 02, 2015

Art Therapy School



The experiences meant for us come back around. They pull to us like magnets and the Universe makes it relatively easy for us to say yes. To begin. To go with the flow.

There are so many experiences I've tried to force. I decided the time was right and assumed I was in charge. The more I pushed, the more I felt at odds with everything. Instead of feeling in the flow of things, I felt I was putting a lot of energy trying to move an unmovable object.

I'm learning every day to trust more. To let go more. To accept what is.

VATI 2015. Art Therapy school is happening. 

It's real and it's happening.

On the Aries new moon I said yes.

My silk cocoon is unraveling.

Can you feel it?

Yours might be, too.


*

*

*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!